Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My search has only turned up older posts and messages unanswered so I’m starting a fresh one here.

I need a fitted boat cover that isn’t a piece of aggravating crap. I‘d rather support a local shop and I bet there are several that would be able to knock this out of the park! I’m also going to need some seat cushions redone.

What shops local to Pensacola does good work with these things?

·
Registered
9 Posts
My search has only turned up older posts and messages unanswered so I’m starting a fresh one here.

I need a fitted boat cover that isn’t a piece of aggravating crap. I‘d rather support a local shop and I bet there are several that would be able to knock this out of the park! I’m also going to need some seat cushions redone.

What shops local to Pensacola does good work with these things?
UnCharted Marine Canvass Gulf Breeze -Just did my Custom Seat & life jacket Holder In my Scout CC
High Quality - Fair Pricing They picked it up and delivered and Installed it TIDERIDER 2

·
Registered
193 Posts
UnCharted Marine Canvass Gulf Breeze -Just did my Custom Seat & life jacket Holder In my Scout CC
High Quality - Fair Pricing They picked it up and delivered and Installed it TIDERIDER 2
Is that Leo's company? If so, he does phenomenal work for a great price. Dude has been doing it for years and really puts out a great product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts