Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Crossbow help

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Emerald Ghost 
#1 ·
So I got my son a crossbow for Christmas and I got it assembled. I put on the red dot scope that came with it and I can’t get it sighted in. The elevation will not adjust. I can get the windage to adjust for the most part. It’s an wild game innovation XR250c. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is the scope junk, or is it operator error? This my first experience with a crossbow in all honesty ... now bought the tru glow crossbow scope and still having issues..... is it just me or does this crossbow suck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Hopin 2 Help

Not sure if this helps but mine being a Horton has this setup. Use the top dials for red dot brightness and the other for limited elevation. The dial on the side would be for windage but mine was made not to work by manufacturer. Then the dial on the crossbow itself raises and lowers the entire sights back side. By turning it the elevation is greatly adjusted. You may have known this already but maybe You did not. Hope it helps. N good luck.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.