Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks what are crawfish selling for?? I need 1500 pounds for a boil the 27 of March. Boiling for the Alabama Autism Society fund raiser.... Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
tyler0421 (3/22/2010)Probably be cheaper to run over to LA and get them and come back with that much!
<H1 class="fn org">Vincent's Seafood</H1><DIV id=slideshowPreview>(985) 863-9606</DIV><DIV id=coreContent><DIV id=mapAddressWrapper class=clearfix><P class=adr><SPAN class=street-address>62065 Highway 11
<SPAN class=locality>Slidell, <SPAN class=region>LA <SPAN class=postal-code>70458 <SPAN class=geo><SPAN class=latitude>30.3307 <SPAN class=longitude>-89.7627 <P class=adr><SPAN class=geo>Give these guys a call. Will be worth the trip to Louisiana. They make their own seasoning also which is awesome.</DIV></DIV>

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Cubs is located on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Lillian Hwy</st1:address></st1:Street> just past Dog Track intersection heading toward Al. The number is 850-456-7551.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
tyler0421 (3/22/2010)Probably be cheaper to run over to LA and get them and come back with that much!
The Cap'n left last week and called and said he picked up a sack for $3/lb for the JUMBO'S. Didn't say what the smaller ones were going for.

I'm hoping next week when I get off they will be $2 lb for the Jumbo's.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I go to MS all the time. My girlfriend is Vietmanese and lives there soI have good contacts. PM me if you want and I can make some calls and see what I can get them for. Let me know the date.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well I called everyone and the best price I could get in La was $2.10 and I ended up dealing with JD Seafood in Prattville Al for $2.35 so I didn't do too bad... Thanks for everyones help!! If anyone want to go to the Boil let me know I still have some tickets left for $25

1 - 17 of 17 Posts