Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i hate those unpopular pompano...feel free to give them to me instead of selling them to the craigslist guy and i'll dispose of them properly

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
I saw that ad and thought the same thing "unpopular pompano" ?? What the heck ?

But I didn't think about it being a sting operation. Could very well be.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
BloodyWaters (1/6/2010)Has anyone responded to this ad? someone should toy with them for being so ignorant. Tis Tis!!!!
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I think I?ll leave this one alone. I don?t want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I think sting. Blind response? No such thing with your IP address attached and traceable.

It would be fun to be able to play with them.

·
2019 Hobie outback
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did e-mail and asked how much he would p[ay for a pompano and this was the reponse.

Since it is for my own consumption I would be willing to pay $1.50 a pound as long as it is not unlawful to transact such business.
</DIV>Cheers,

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: system; COLOR: rgb(127,0,127)"><SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: system; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">C. Buenavista
<BR style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"><SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: arial narrow; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
bbarton13 (1/8/2010)i did e-mail and asked how much he would p[ay for a pompano and this was the reponse.

Since it is for my own consumption I would be willing to pay $1.50 a pound as long as it is not unlawful to transact such business.
</DIV>

Cheers,

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: system; COLOR: rgb(127,0,127)"><SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: system; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">C. Buenavista
<BR style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"><SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: arial narrow; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
There goes a perfectly good entrapment defense:doh

Hey, tell him it is illegal and see if you can get him to $4:shedevil

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
"No I'm not a Cop, how much and show me your boob's"....................

This has got string written all over it................. Maybe it will work on sum thug and we'll read about it in the papers...............

1 - 17 of 17 Posts