Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had just enough time to run the crab traps and drag a Stretch {Red & White} by the3 Mile Bridge.

I have NEVER seen so many boat trailers at "my" 17th Ave ramp. Everyone was courteous and happy, though,and the calm and cool prevailed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man you sound like a real a-- when you say "my" 17th ramp, I saw you out there you drive a red pickup huh? oh and by the way what is a "stove" crab or did you mean stone crab? I was one of the boats out there and just wanted to let you I'll be using your ramp from now on. Say hi I'm that 6' 5 brotha with a 21' cc :looser

PS those are some pretty dogs

:usaflag

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice fish. I dont think he was saying it was a bad thing that there were so many people at the ramp, just that it was a busy day... I dont know, what do I know.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Do ain't you be taking no CRAP from those guys TODD stomp a mud hole in their A$$..I Kid I Kid, better get used to it at what $10 a pop across the bridge now GB can kiss my a$$. Also I hope that they do not check to close over their cause when we do launch from their I am stuffing the envelope with Monopoly $$$$$. Back to vages in the morning C U in a couple weeks Todd.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn't think y'all would want to see more pics of bull reds since todd shows his in every thread that mentions reds or all the undersized red snapper I killed:poke (ask todd if there was a brotha

with a 21' cc ) :moon

·
Registered
631 Posts
fishmo' (2/12/2008)I didn't think y'all would want to see more pics of bull reds since todd shows his in every thread that mentions reds or all the undersized red snapper I killed:poke (ask todd if there was a brotha
with a 21' cc ) :moon
Wow, you seem like a pretty bitter brotha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
you guys can't take a joke I remember todd from awhile back and was trying to mess w/ him (don't you think if I was really kill'n baby snaps I would post it)

·
Registered
167 Posts
:doh
Josey Wales (2/10/2008)Do ain't you be taking no CRAP from those guys TODD stomp a mud hole in their A$$..I Kid I Kid, better get used to it at what $10 a pop across the bridge now GB can kiss my a$$. Also I hope that they do not check to close over their cause when we do launch from their I am stuffing the envelope with Monopoly $$$$$. Back to vages in the morning C U in a couple weeks Todd.]

:doh What ?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right on fishmo! That's cool, you know Im just joshin' with ya'll

'bout "my 17th Ave ramp." I'm just local and blessed,

{"too local," as Josey Wales will tell ya}

to live so close to Graffitti Bridge. Spoiled to be able to fish 3 Mile Bridge and Gulf Breeze at will.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts