Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be on the South side of Crab Island closest side to the Destin Bridge Saturday and Sunday, anyone else going?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody else up for Crab Island this weekend? It's sure to be a good gathering of boats and I know there is live music planned for Sunday! If you're looking for a party on the water this weekend this is where you need to be! :letsdrink

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waverunnr99 (27/05/2010)I plan on being there and Noriega Point. Generally a pretty good time!!!
Look for my boat and stop by and say hi, that goes for you too Tyler. My boat isthe only Navy Blue deep hull Nautic Star that I have seen in the Destin area. If you see one and see a 200 HP Suzuki on the back chances are very high that it's me! I'll either have a pirate flag or American Flag flying high! I'll most likely be anchored somewhere on the South side of Crab Island near the Destin Bridge, wherever the party is I'm sure!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I may head over.I know your boat and will look for you.What day are you going?

Make sure you wear a pair of trunks without a hole in the back.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TURTLE (27/05/2010)
Make sure you wear a pair of trunks without a hole in the back.
WTH does that mean :moon! I'll be out Saturday and Sunday for sure, not sure about Monday yet!

·
Registered
541 Posts
We will be out and about sat, sun, and monday. Crab island, a little fishing, tubing, boat riding. Will keep an eye out for that nice lookin boat of yours! Have fun and be safe...

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Pass Time (28/05/2010)We will be out and about sat, sun, and monday. Crab island, a little fishing, tubing, boat riding. Will keep an eye out for that nice lookin boat of yours! Have fun and be safe...
I got a good deal on a couple of tubes for sale for your tubing adventures. Check them out in the for sale section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts