Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from a decent mullet catch now and then I sure haven't set the world on fire fishing the Choctaw in the past several weeks. This morning after nearly six hours on the water the take was one small channel and two small bream. Guy from Alabama had five or six small bream when we met up at the landing.
Water level perfect, clarity could have been better, but certainly fishable.

·
Registered
14,700 Posts
Lol. Looks like I might get to go up to the cabin this week so maybe I can help you out and post a few reports. Hope your doing well

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Looks like I might get to go up to the cabin this week so maybe I can help you out and post a few reports. Hope your doing well
We sure need some decent posts on this thread. Folks aren' doing squat like me and keep it to themselves or they may not be fishing. Last couple of bream trips I changed my technique which has not been successful, but next time I'm going back to my trusty brim buster and see what happens.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I am gonna buy another river boat this week. As much as I have run that river, I have never figured out how to fish it. EVERYTHING looks like it would hold fish.
My boy and I are gonna give it hell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts