Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
And I hate it’s come to this but they all end up with the same left vs right bullshit. And honestly if anyone’s using this forum for legal or medical advice they need to reevaluate their lives decisions.
Hey, us Librarians are in the middle.

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Not all covid posts are political. Some on the forum have medical and/or public health education/experience.
especially when the life saving medication has been cut

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
JoeyWelch you get major props for your avatar, BTW. NOT a politcal statement but I love that not PC movie! (So in retrospect, is your avatar political because it's not PC? Do you have to ban yourself?)

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
JoeyWelch you get major props for your avatar, BTW. NOT a politcal statement but I love that not PC movie! (So in retrospect, is your avatar political because it's not PC? Do you have to ban yourself?)
Anything Mel Brooks couldn't be made these days, even though they're the best.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
And I hate it’s come to this but they all end up with the same left vs right bullshit. And honestly if anyone’s using this forum for legal or medical advice they need to reevaluate their lives decisions.
oh, the blasphemy. i can't believe you said that. i come on here for expert advise on everything from open-heart surgery to treatises on court decisions. it's better than wikipedia.
jack

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
oh, the blasphemy. i can't believe you said that. i come on here for expert advise on everything from open-heart surgery to treatises on court decisions. it's better than wikipedia.
jack
Neighbor mediation.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
my bad. shoulda been in jokes and humor.]
jack

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
Y’all are lucky Chase fixed it.
I’d be giving people time off
Harbison has a gif of Joe Biden on his thread. Just saying....

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
oh no.....not fish. please give him another chance. he be good.
jack

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
wilson, you so wrong, but it's true. lol.'
jack

Reactions: jwilson1978
21 - 40 of 43 Posts