Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
After reading your comments I can see you clearly could have irrefutable evidence from credible sources and you still wouldn’t believe. Obviously it doesn’t work for everyone, I can’t think of a drug that has 100% effectiveness with everyone that’s been treated. If you would take a look at other sources you would find there have been quite a few studies done by medical schools that do say it has a higher percentage positive results if used early. I’m guessing your against remdesavire (so) also. As I said earlier you believe what you want but there is a reason local Dr’s have been using since we have had our first case, well before the Don said anything about it making a taboo. Of the 20 people I know that have had it 12 didn’t even know they were sick, my brother tested positive one day, negative the next, positive the next, negative the next, positive the next and finally negative for 2 weeks. There’s more to the story regardless of what you believe.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
gosh, your brother is very lucky to have had the opportunity to be tested 6 times. that's amazing. i listen to foxnews, one american news, and newsmax all the time and they say there is, in some areas, a shortage of testing supplies.
jack

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
"Regardless of who's mouth info comes from, in many cases it's still info. " Honestly, dude, that is a moronic argument. If it's coming from a proven discredited source, why would anyone with a modicum of common sense even consider it? Yes, it's been mentioned a million times, but once again, the OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE proves it is not effective. If you think vaccines are bad, we have nothing else to talk about.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
He his wife and 20 other teammates all got tested like this, I wonder where there’s actual shortages, it’s not here, it’s not NJ and it’s not central Pa. West coast maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
After reading your comments I can see you clearly could have irrefutable evidence from credible sources and you still wouldn’t believe. Obviously it doesn’t work for everyone, I can’t think of a drug that has 100% effectiveness with everyone that’s been treated. If you would take a look at other sources you would find there have been quite a few studies done by medical schools that do say it has a higher percentage positive results if used early. I’m guessing your against remdesavire (so) also. As I said earlier you believe what you want but there is a reason local Dr’s have been using since we have had our first case, well before the Don said anything about it making a taboo. Of the 20 people I know that have had it 12 didn’t even know they were sick, my brother tested positive one day, negative the next, positive the next, negative the next, positive the next and finally negative for 2 weeks. There’s more to the story regardless of what you believe.
After reading your comments I can see you clearly could have irrefutable evidence from credible sources and you still wouldn’t believe. Sound familiar? I'm not a doctor, so I don't know anything about the use of *Remdesivir in treatment of Covid patients. Clearly you don't either. I will say I am all for any treatment that is proven to work by real scientific evidence.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Baldwin county runs out of testing kits daily, even the $270 rapid test version with ~80% accuracy.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Not a chance. I don't want my friends to think I am stupid enough to buy into that rubbish. Everyone is willing to listen to a crackpot that will tell them what they want to hear. Wife's aunt has been on hydroxychloroquine for a couple of years for an unrelated condition. She was convinced she was bulletproof. She is on day 16 in the hospital as we speak. Can't you see that doctor is a quack? Look at the video MaxP shared.
You didn't think maybe her unrelated condition could have something to do with her struggle with Covid? There has been scientific evidence that hydroxychloroquine does work, sure it doesn't work for everyone but it does work for a lot of people. They have not found one drug to treat it and probably won't ever find just one drug to treat it. I'm Type 2 Diabetic and there are probably over 100 different drugs for controlling a persons sugar. The reason for this is not everyone responds the same way to a particular drug.

·
Registered
9,890 Posts
"Regardless of who's mouth info comes from, in many cases it's still info. " Honestly, dude, that is a moronic argument. If it's coming from a proven discredited source, why would anyone with a modicum of common sense even consider it? Yes, it's been mentioned a million times, but once again, the OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE proves it is not effective. If you think vaccines are bad, we have nothing else to talk about.
Lol, ok. Where did I say vaccines are bad?? What's the source of your OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE? The TV?? It doesnt really matter honestly, the news is breeding sheeple daily. Keep thinking the government is infallible and upstanding and not run by individuals looking out for themselves or capable of pushing an agenda. Corruption only happens in Russia and movies lol.

So if a guy wearing a tinfoil hat ducking imaginary UFO's also screams that Advil is good for headaches...is that no longer info?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Bearded Brotula
11,721 Posts
Baldwin county runs out of testing kits daily, even the $270 rapid test version with ~80% accuracy.
There is a testing site in OBA that is just swabbing the inside of the nostril. Want to guess how those tests are coming out? The people are getting their negatives and going right back into food service.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
There are always going to be believers and non-believers, doers and non-doers, those that will and those that don't. Good scientific evidence and bad scientific evidence. There will always be a minimum of two sides to a story, and in this case there are many. Chose which one you follow and I respect YOUR decision and beliefs that you think are good for you....I ask YOU for the same respect.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Sorry about the vaccine thing, I got you mixed up with someone else. And yes, if someone is a nutjob, I don't listen to anything they have to say at all. I never engage them.
Lol, ok. Where did I say vaccines are bad?? What's the source of your OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE? The TV?? It doesnt really matter honestly, the news is breeding sheeple daily. Keep thinking the government is infallible and upstanding and not run by individuals looking out for themselves or capable of pushing an agenda. Corruption only happens in Russia and movies lol.

So if a guy wearing a tinfoil hat ducking imaginary UFO's also screams that Advil is good for headaches...is that no longer info?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Ok, Fox News calls out the attacks on these doctors, it appears the Democratically controlled press of most places is trying to discredit these doctors because they show hope and progress in fighting the disease and that doesn't concur with their political agenda.

Tucker Carlson: Big Tech censors COVID-19 video featuring doctors
She doesn't need the press to discredit her, she does just fine on her own. Aliens and reptilians: the odd beliefs of doctor in US viral video

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Sorry but I trust Fox News way before I would trust some Liberal obscure news website I've never heard of before. I personally know of co-workers who were treated with the drug and other drugs and they all recovered just fine, most were over the age of 50. There is a huge push by Democrats to discredit any kind of good news that supports the president and if you can't see it you might be a Democrat leaning Liberal who wants Biden to win in November.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Sorry but I trust Fox News way before I would trust some Liberal obscure news website I've never heard of before. I personally know of co-workers who were treated with the drug and other drugs and they all recovered just fine, most were over the age of 50. There is a huge push by Democrats to discredit any kind of good news that supports the president and if you can't see it you might be a Democrat leaning Liberal who wants Biden to win in November.
I am trying to avoid the politics and doing my very best to stick with the science. The woman is a crackpot. If you can't see that for yourself without the aid of Fox News, then I think that's part of the problem. Everything in life is not about being a liberal or conservative.

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
There are always going to be believers and non-believers, doers and non-doers, those that will and those that don't. Good scientific evidence and bad scientific evidence. There will always be a minimum of two sides to a story, and in this case there are many. Chose which one you follow and I respect YOUR decision and beliefs that you think are good for you....I ask YOU for the same respect.

mac
now just imagine someone posting this to you,. what would you say?
jack

·
Registered
679 Posts
I do not believe anything anymore .

cnn.jpg

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
mac
now just imagine someone posting this to you,. what would you say?
jack
Jack, not every post requires a response...but since you asked, it would be Amen Bro!

41 - 60 of 97 Posts