Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
You got some BIG names that stand to make what, a gazillion dollars, on a vaccine for the most sensationalized virus in history. Now theres a sprout of possible truth popping up about an existing, cheap drug being effective...yeah, no cause for corruption here!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Try sharing it and see how long it takes to get deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a chance. I don't want my friends to think I am stupid enough to buy into that rubbish. Everyone is willing to listen to a crackpot that will tell them what they want to hear. Wife's aunt has been on hydroxychloroquine for a couple of years for an unrelated condition. She was convinced she was bulletproof. She is on day 16 in the hospital as we speak. Can't you see that doctor is a quack? Look at the video MaxP shared.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not a chance. I don't want my friends to think I am stupid enough to buy into that rubbish. Everyone is willing to listen to a crackpot that will tell them what they want to hear. Wife's aunt has been on hydroxychloroquine for a couple of years for an unrelated condition. She was convinced she was bulletproof. She is on day 16 in the hospital as we speak. Can't you see that doctor is a quack? Look at the video MaxP shared.
I respect your right to make decisions for yourself, as long as you respect mine as well

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I couldn’t tell you if it works or not, I do know there is a very very large group of doctors in this town that have been self prescribing it since this all started.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I couldn’t tell you if it works or not, I do know there is a very very large group of doctors in this town that have been self prescribing it since this all started.

Again, ask my wife's aunt in the hospital in Montgomery how it works. She has been on it for years and got slammed by the disease. By the way, god is not in the covid protection business, she caught it at church, from her pastor. The video keeps getting deleted because it's direct misinformation, put out by a woman who believes demons have sex with women in their dreams and leave behind "demon sperm". Get real people.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
the truth about this was on newsmax satellite tv this morning.
jack

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Her beliefs have nothing to do with her treating patients with hydroxychloroquine and none of them dying.
It has TONS to do with her credibility, unless you believe the demon sperm line yourself. Do you think demons screwing women in their dreams are the source of many of their gynecological problems? Would you trust your wife to a doctor's care that told her demons were having sex with her at night? You put your trust in the voodoo witch queen, and I will listen to the thousands upon thousands of doctors and scientists that are in agreement about how best to avoid covid. Again, see my post, right above this one about my families PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with hydroxychloroquine. There is not getting through to some of you no matter how much real evidence you are shown.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
i had a demon visit me last night i think. or either i had a wet dream. hahaha
jack

·
Registered
840 Posts
It has TONS to do with her credibility, unless you believe the demon sperm line yourself. Do you think demons screwing women in their dreams are the source of many of their gynecological problems? Would you trust your wife to a doctor's care that told her demons were having sex with her at night? You put your trust in the voodoo witch queen, and I will listen to the thousands upon thousands of doctors and scientists that are in agreement about how best to avoid covid. Again, see my post, right above this one about my families PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with hydroxychloroquine. There is not getting through to some of you no matter how much real evidence you are shown.
Stupid people believe stupid things.

·
Premium Member
9,584 Posts
I Had the rona a couple weeks ago. GasX got rid of mine.

Reactions: catfever24

·
Premium Member
9,584 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Believe what you will, If someone has been taking it for years and has been effected by the virus then she must have a pre-existing condition. There is not a magic bullet drug out there that cures all. You can always find an exception to every rule. To this day, I do not know anyone who has been effected.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Regardless of who's mouth info comes from, in many cases it's still info. This isn't the first time hydroC. has been mentioned as an effective treatment. No, maybe the millionth time...but because it doesnt come from the all-knowing gooberment, its dismissed as quackery. What's a little stupid to me is all the people waiting to roll up a sleeve and get a vaccine developed in OPERATION WARP SPEED...because when it comes to something going into your body, you want it to have been developed at warp speed. Look at the anthrax vaccines: I work with a lot of vets that got the shots and now have bad hips, knees, elbows. Research has shown a link between the anthrax vaccine and rheumatoid arthritis. This happens YEARS down the road. Vaccines need a decade or more to be vetted and proven safe...doesnt happen at warp speed.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 94 Posts