Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
i tried to get the docs names. american frontline doctors. dr. hamilton, dr. manuel. dr. erickson. dr. gold. gonna do some research and get back to you. stay tuned.
this is exactly what i been thinking all the time.
jack

·
Registered
464 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but this video sure does seem setup/fake to me..... It's not shot like a normal news press conference.

Reactions: SHunter and jack2

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I want to know the Black lady Drs. name and where in Houston her clinic is! If anyone finds out, or understands it let me know. Jack, let us know what you find out....

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dr Stella Emmanuel

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

Report: Texas doctor who went viral with unproven COVID-19 cure believes in 'demon sperm'

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.
“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

·
Registered
3,460 Posts

Report: Texas doctor who went viral with unproven COVID-19 cure believes in 'demon sperm'
I never done any research on the above pub....but, this is just a small bit...
"The Daily Beast is an American news and opinion website focused on politics and pop culture. In a 2015 interview, former editor-in-chief John Avlon described The Beast's editorial approach: "We seek out scoops, scandals, and stories about secret worlds; we love confronting bullies, bigots, and hypocrites." Wikipedia"

And you think I should believe this from a pub based in Austin?? I don't think so....just say'in!

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
The doc is right! The left-the dems will do anything-and I do mean anything to continue this “fear factor”. Hate to say it folks-but we all got taken. Funny how humans bow so easily and give in. What’s wrong with us people-we stand NOW or we are done.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Sorry, I don't. It only took me 62 yrs before I discovered I could speak in tongues. It's His timing, not mine.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 98 Posts