Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1: 2012 prime time lacrosse 308 RES. Bought new in 2013. Perfect in every way. This is a high end travel trailer. There are plenty of links on line to this model. I don't need it anymore and it's going to camping world at the end of the hunting season. They will sell it for wholesale, as I'm ready to unload it quickly. If anyone wants it before then, they will get a great deal. $19,500. This is firm price. (MSRP mid 40's new) This price is below the trade in of $20,400 camping world quoted me. Needs nothing. New battery. LED lighting. Just serviced in Milton. (Roof coating and axles regreased). All systems checked.

2: 2013 polaris double gun scabbard mount. lock and ride with scabbards. Cost over $300. Used on ranger xp 900. Sell $100. Perfect shape.

3: 25 gallon gas caddy with pump. Has fitting for pressurizing. Needs to be cleaned. $50 All prices firm. I'm not a negotiator, and these items are priced very fairly. Pm me if interested in any of the above. Dave.

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
I like the idea of a gas caddy but I've always wondered - how do you transport it ?
The only thing I can figure out is on a trailer with a ramp. You sure aren't going to pick it up and put it in your truck. Doesn't gas weigh about 8 lbs per gallon ?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I like the idea of a gas caddy but I've always wondered - how do you transport it ?
The only thing I can figure out is on a trailer with a ramp. You sure aren't going to pick it up and put it in your truck. Doesn't gas weigh about 8 lbs per gallon ?
Takes two people. My wife and I regularly lifted ours until we got too old and I collected enough 6 gal. jugs. :D

NEVER FILL IN BED OF TRUCK!!!!! I've personally seen these catch on fire....TWICE!!! Not me, but where I worked.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Dave, I will take the gas caddy if it is not sold. I can get Alex Pinney to pick it up and pay you right away.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Gas weighs right at 7, water weighs 8

·
VIP of the PFF
8,548 Posts
I am interested in the camper. I have went on line and looked at campers like yours, but do you have any pictures of yours ?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
At 68 degrees Fahrenheit gasoline weighs 6.15 pounds per gallon, diesel weighs 7.1, and water weighs 8.34.

I round to 6, 7 and 8 to keep it simple.

It behooves airplane pilots to keep these figures in mind.:whistling:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here is he actual caddy. it needs to be cleaned inside and out. Its yours Driscoll if you want it. The scabbard picture is off ebay. It is the mount I have but my scabbards are black, not camo. All my stuff is at the hunting camp. sorry no pics. I assure you, the camper looks brand new....we barely used it. It has been under cover since new. the scabbards and mounts are perfect also, except a little dirt on them. I can meet yall up there to show you either. North of Highway 4. The camper will go to Camping world Feb 10 if not sold...come look at it..its a sweet deal, I assure you.

Here is a link to an identical camper to mine. loos exactly the same:

http://www.bullyanrvs.com/inventory/183881/New-2012-Prime-Time-Manufacturing-LaCrosse-308RES.aspx

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,119 Posts
I saw the camper last January. It is immaculate and well taken of. Good luck with the sale Dave, a new owner will be very pleased.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts