Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a great season in MS for us at least. filled our 4 tags with a couple 6.5 footers(each set of tags gets one under 7ft and one over 7ft) and a couple 10.5 footers. wouldn't call em dinosaurs but biggest we have gotten so far.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Badass. Do they do out of state tags in the 'Sipp? Gator hunting over here sucks these days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Badass. Do they do out of state tags in the 'Sipp? Gator hunting over here sucks these days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
yea but i wouldnt say its worth it. cost is extremely high and chance of getting drawn is slim. we have been very lucky getting drawn each each but i know a pile of people who havent been drawn in 10+ years. you have to buy an OOS big game hunting license, then buy the alligator tags, plus buy the alligator license. not sure what the cost for out state total will be exactly but its upwards of $600 and the season is only a week long. goes by zone too so can only hunt in the zone you are drawn for which you put in for that zone specifically. crowded with some highly educated gators too we had other people all over us the whole time in places we have been hunting for years never seeing anyone. still had a blast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts