21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts

·
Senior Yakker
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
All that launch needs is rollers on it so you can get in your yak at the top ... push off ... and just roll right down into the water. :thumbup: It'd be kind of like Splash Mountain!
How bout some dish soap and a couple buckets of water. Splash mountain can be arranged...

·
Registered
183 Posts
That young lady is there from time to time asking different questions. She sometimes asks if you were fishing, if you caught anything, if you kept anything, what you caught them with, questions like that. She gave me a take home survey once for the next time I was going to fish there regarding what I caught, it stayed on my dash for a long time and I finally threw it away.

Most of the time the people performing the surveys don't know why they are asking the questions. I am always slightly suspicious of the things like this but answer the questions anyway.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That young lady is there from time to time asking different questions. She sometimes asks if you were fishing, if you caught anything, if you kept anything, what you caught them with, questions like that. She gave me a take home survey once for the next time I was going to fish there regarding what I caught, it stayed on my dash for a long time and I finally threw it away.

Most of the time the people performing the surveys don't know why they are asking the questions. I am always slightly suspicious of the things like this but answer the questions anyway.
No way I am going to be questioned by someone that does not even know why they are asking them lol.

·
Senior Yakker
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Thanks. I've never seen her before...obviously lol.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts