Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I absolutely love my hammerheads. I have brines, fathoms and hammers and the Hammers are my favorite byfar. Try on several pairs that you like and get whichever best fit you, everyone has their favorite. Definitely get 580 lenses in whichever color you need for the type of fishing you do

·
Super Moderator
12,800 Posts
hammerheads are my new favorite, but fathoms are super comfortable.... definatly spend the extra $$$ on the '580' lense. copper for inshore.... grey for bluewater

best thing to do would be to go to a retailer (GBB&T Outcast) and try them on to find a pair that fits well.... they'll be more than happy to help.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Try on every pair you can before you buy,I had my heart set on one model and ended up lovng another.You never know what is right for you until you try.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
If you got a huge melon like I do, go with the wave killers..........one of the few that fit my melon and I tried on every pair at outcast and academy!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
I have costas with blue tint, however I think the Maui Jims that I tried had a lot less distortion.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
konz (10/15/2007)If you got a huge melon like I do, go with the wave killers..........one of the few that fit my melon and I tried on every pair at outcast and academy!

Ditto that! They are the only ones that fit my huge head. I have two pair.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have Hammerheads and Turbines love both of them make sure you get the 580 lenses they are a little more expensive but well worth the money.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I REALLLYY want some hammerheads but I dont want to spend $200 on glasses that will probably get dropped or sat on or something crazy........:banghead

1 - 15 of 15 Posts