Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color lens's would you recommend for mostly inshore fishing? I am about to purchase a new pair and don't know what color or style to go with. Anybody have any suggestions.

Thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have the Triple Tails X11 and love them. (I have a big head though) They have the blue lens and work very well inshore, offshore, rivers, lakes and every where that I've been.

My cousin just bought some of the new (red, orangish looking lens) and the new frame style w/ the rubber on the ends of the ear pieces. The ear pieces are a little more comfortable and the red lens are a good bit brighter. Any of them are a great buy though.

·
Registered
530 Posts
listen to johnjohn. the green mirrored lenses are the best for inshore. for offshore get the blue mirrors. and make sure to get the 580s, they are more $$ but worth it

·
Registered
782 Posts
i would definatly go with the 580s. i have the orange fathoms with green 580 lenses. they are great inshore.

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
brown- inshore

grey- offshore

rose-low light

yellow- snow

blue-costadel mucho

green-costas del mucho

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Copper 580 or Green Mirror 580... they cost a bit more, but the lenses are glass and extremly durable (unless you drop 'em on concrete:doh) i think most everyone on here will agree that the 580 lense is way better than the 400 lense, hell... i have 3 pairs of 580s:bowdown

·
Registered
390 Posts
i think the 580 are definitly to way to go. i got the green 580s. best for inshore and works well offshore. JMO. take a female to see which ones look best. my girlfriend help with mine. no you can't use her.:toast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts