Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you so very very much--for responding to the jack-asses on the news journal for critizing my sister. I would love nothing more than to take out some anger on them but me being in jail wouldn't help her any. Thanks to all who have been so supportive during this tragedy in our lives. I'm not sure how many know but my sister lost her son thursday. He drowned in their swimming pool, he would have been 2 on the 24th of this month. My sister also had a daughter in june 2004 that had med. probs and past away 51 mins after she was born so this is twice my sister ( we) have been through this so it is extremely difficult. But again-- Thanks to everyone in our pff family for your support. His viewing is at 11 am on tuesday and the funeral follows at noon on tuesday at faith chapel on beverly parkway! Thanks so much I can't say it enough. April

RIP Jakey poo--- aunt april misses you so very much-- give your sissy a kiss for me. I love you Lily Grace!!!

RIP Lily Grace Dore' 6-3-04/6-3-04

RIP Jacob Ryan Dore' 10-24-05/10-4-07

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
April, no need to thank me, I still cant believe some of the crap they were saying. And for those who know me I just couldnt keep my mouth shut.. I have somewhat been thru a death of a child, altough mine never took a breath he was still my child. I am hoping to be there Tuesday, however I have to pick up my youngest from school around 2.. I do have a poem that I am trying to find to help your sister thru this time. He helped me tremendously in 92 when my son passed.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,546 Posts
In time of great loss and sorrow we only have one thing that can comfort us and that is to look to the Lord of all the earth, and let Him comfort us. Hepromised usHe would be with us even to the close of the age. He didn't sayit would be easy. :angel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts