Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
13,827 Posts
Look at Jason's pic of the moccasin, you'll see the pattern not matching up towards the top.

·
Super Moderator
29,449 Posts
This is my ultimate dream snake!!!! I want one really bad but venomous snakes need permitting and opens your home up to home checks by government folks!!!! Ive seen ads on line and they aint too expensive.. if i get one and go on vacation someone on here wanna snake sit fer me???? Hahaha

Let me introduce the Gaboon Viper!!!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
This is my ultimate dream snake!!!! I want one really bad but venomous snakes need permitting and opens your home up to home checks by government folks!!!! Ive seen ads on line and they aint too expensive.. if i get one and go on vacation someone on here wanna snake sit fer me???? Hahaha

Let me introduce the Gaboon Viper!!!
That dude crawls too funny for me... looks kind of mechanical like. Makes my skin wanna quiver. No snake sitting here!

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
628 Posts
If it's a cottonmouth I blow his head off. If it's a copperhead I also blow his head off. I KILL all poisonous snakes. I've had 2 familly members bit by cottonmouths and lost a pet to a timber rattler. Cant stand them jokers.

·
Registered
628 Posts
JASON, I know your a top notch guy but between country rap and playing with snakes you'll do to keep an eye on lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Look at Jason's pic of the moccasin, you'll see the pattern not matching up towards the top.
Your right, I can see it now, I had to look at it closer as it almost appears like an optical illusion. Mother Nature sure provides some good camouflage.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
The rule is, if you think it's a copperhead, it's a banded water snake, if you're sure it's a copperhead , it's a juvie cottonmouth, I'm still yet to lay eyes on a copperhead in Florida, been in the woods here for 32 years.

·
Super Moderator
29,449 Posts
The rule is, if you think it's a copperhead, it's a banded water snake, if you're sure it's a copperhead , it's a juvie cottonmouth, I'm still yet to lay eyes on a copperhead in Florida, been in the woods here for 32 years.
I've gotta kill ratio of 3 to 1 when it comes to copperheads and mocs......Killed probably 10-15 on my place in about 17 years not to mention the ones I see out on the road. Mocs are more scarce at my place but do kill alot of them on the roads... There were 2 mocs, 1 watersnake, and 1 rattler run over since last night on my way home. This rain has em moving....

·
Registered
883 Posts
Been in the same corner of a field since 1 March 1992 and I’ve only killed 1 cottonmouth 2 Eastern Rattlesnakes and 1 Pygmy Rattler
I see Blacksnakes and Kingsnakes on a fairly regular basis. They keep the poisonous ones away and help kill the rodents around the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I‘ve only seen one copperhead in Florida and it was run over on the Bracken Rd. in north Blackwater in SRC.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I kill every snake, big worm, and curvy stick I see. Snakes are like Muslims, they all want to kill you, it’s just only certain ones that actually will, and there’s not enough time to figure out which are which.

Reactions: Chadddd
21 - 40 of 40 Posts