Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS HOW TO FISH IN <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1267209445_1 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">CRIVITZ WISCONSIN
I was going to build the <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1267209445_2>Gazebo on the edge of my dock down by the lake but I thought ...I might just as well build the deck with floats on it and I can then take it out fishing too..... Has 15,000# capacity.

The deck is 18ft x 18ft with 12 plastic foam filled dock floats that are 4ft x 4ft by 18 inches high and the Gazebo is 10 ft. Hexagon with a table and chairs.

Inside, under the table is my <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1267209445_3 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">trolling motor so I can take it out to my favorite fishing hole. The trolling motor is remote controlled wireless so I can be fishing outside and operate the motor. On the top of the table I have a LOWRANCE Fish-Finder with depth sounding sonars and temp gauge. I have 2 <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1267209445_4>electric winches with 40# anchors. I have also built in a water pump so I can clean the fish right on the spot.

Now I can relax and fish while my wife can sit and relax.

IN WISCONSIN THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FISH AND THEN THERE ARE FISHERMEN!!

THIS IS HOW TO FISH IN WISCONSIN

<CENTER></CENTER>

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry guys i guess i shouldve put where i got it form. a buddy of mine sent this to me in a email. he lives up north and says he sees things like this all the time on the lakes. just thought it was cool idea....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts