Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
No, dont know your dad but have always wanted thatword to be in my future buisness so i takeith away you cant have that one. haha

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,600 Posts
Custom Handcrafted Aluminum Fishing Products or Solutions

Might need a bumper sticker sized label for that one tho....

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I always liked the "BITE ME" T Shirt company name in South Florida.... Sure would be a GREAT place to work and answer the phones all day..... Ring, Ring, "Good Morning,,,, BITE ME!"....................

·
Registered
192 Posts
here are some more

DeepSouth metal works,SurfandTurf fabracators,Sand2land metal toys,gadgets or accesories

2guys metal works of FandS fab. Wild adventure metal solutions Tig or Mig metal works

Tig it! accesories

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
on the rocks (12/17/2009)Maybe something like Sea and Land Aluminum Products... SLAP for short... :) like SLAP it in the sand and no worries about losing your rod...really nice work...I saw your pictures..

Sorry i didnt respond to this earlier, thanks for the great comments!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Guys, we have come up with the name:

All of your ideas got our creative juices flowing, but in the end we came up with a name on our own:

Rugged Metal Outdoor Creations,LLC

www.ruggedmetal.com ( nothing there yet ) What do you think?

Also, since we didn't pick one of your names, how about we put all the contributors names in a hat and pull a name out, that will be the winner who will get the sand spike and sand anchor. Does that sound fair?

Thanks again

61 - 80 of 86 Posts