Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow hes done it again.
Except this time its up our ally. Regardless if its bologna or true its a pretty damn good watch for this section of the forum. Its defiantly the best one of Jesse that I have seen. With some very interesting facts to learn. They are even in Pensacola , Florida. Awesome.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Man , that got out of hand quick. I can see some of the back dodr dealings between Haliburton and Boots and Coots for sure. Hayward selling off his stocks also. But most of the rest is pretty out there. Except the dispersent that was used, thats messed up about the Valdez.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Great Watch regardless of fact or fiction...crazy about the exxon cleanup guys...

Best Part = all commericals were cut out....

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Good Entertainment. Just Glad I drive one of them Oil Supply boats, That makes me one of the ELITE I guess so that means they will not kill me off.

Funny that Schulemburger was never mentioned in his in-depth investigation. Why is that??

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Come on...everybody knows that the Russian's sent a submarine out there and shot up the riser to the well. They did it to show that they could F us up if they wanted to!

·
Registered
10,262 Posts
Come on...everybody knows that the Russian's sent a submarine out there and shot up the riser to the well. They did it to show that they could F us up if they wanted to!
I know you are just joking BUT let me tell you back in 1960-1964 I was on a Navy ship that sat off of Burmuda and we could tell you every ship Or Submarine that was leaving port on the east coast of US. Once we identified the ship it could be recognized again in the future from the sounds it made. That was in 1960 think how far technology has advanced since the 60s. I doubt any sub could make it anywhere near the US :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I know you are just joking BUT let me tell you back in 1960-1964 I was on a Navy ship that sat off of Burmuda and we could tell you every ship Or Submarine that was leaving port on the east coast of US. Once we identified the ship it could be recognized again in the future from the sounds it made. That was in 1960 think how far technology has advanced since the 60s. I doubt any sub could make it anywhere near the US :thumbup:
Still happens: http://www.businessinsider.com/ever...ussian-sub-cruising-the-gulf-of-mexico-2012-8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts