Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations Tommy Holmes, on a new healthy Babby Girl, Tommy said mommy and babby are healthy, I will let Tommy or Anthony fill us in on all the details....:letsparty:letsparty

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yeh both are doin well and she will be a great addition to the outcast family. Emily kate was born at 3:00pm and weighed in at 6lbs. 2oz. I've been waiting for him to get his dose of what I've been getting lately it will be fun to watch.

Anthony

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Anthonyma (12/27/2007)Yeh both are doin well and she will be a great addition to the outcast family. Emily kate was born at 3:00pm and weighed in at 6lbs. 2oz. I've been waiting for him to get his dose of what I've been getting lately it will be fun to watch.

Anthony

Anthony, please tell Tommy I said congratulations and let him know that in another 3 yrs, he'll be in there buying tiny gold hooks and shrimp! Well....his will be free, but you know what I mean. Glad they're doing well.

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Heartfelt congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Holmes!! I am sure that little girl won't be spoiled too awfully much....

Oh, I agree Tony, bout time he got a little more to deal with than Fisher and Hunter....

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Congrats Tommy.:baby Time to make room on the Cabo for the changin table:)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Thanks for all the support. This is definitely an awesome experience and we are looking forward to a bright future for Emily. We hope to bring her home today if all goes well. Back to daddy duty. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
I've raised and still raising 2 girls and a boy. Now that they're all grown (22, 18, 16) sorta grown. I look back at all the fun/pain/joy it was and still is. I hope you have as much of a great experience as we had. I'm sure you will. Once again, congratulations!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts