Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curtis (Garbo)and Jimmy (Jimmyjam)just swept the IFA in Destin with over 14lbs. Rough water and even had a boat capsize. Theycought 42 fish today and found the magic 2.Big congrats to Team Thunderstick. Way to represent the ECRC guys.

So now I have a 2010 Ranger Banshee Extreme to sell. Anyone interested.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Excellent! way to go guys...congratulations:clap

mikendale

·
Your mom's a
6,788 Posts
Back to back for Jimmy!!!! Hell yeah.

Way to go guys.

Tell me all about it Monday night Curtis.

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
<P align=center>That is awsome, Congrats to both of you!<P align=center><P align=center>
<P align=center><P align=center>:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
954 Posts
Brad King (3/13/2010)They called me at noon or so and said it looked pretty good!!!!!!! Way to frickin go guys!!!!!! Jimmy goes back to back wins from the Grass Flats Classic to the IFA!!!

Who's the Golden Child now!!!!

First off.. 14lbs is a great day!!

Second.... Phone calls are not allowed by the rules!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
I be DANG!!!!!!!!!! holy S%&*t. way to go guys. Can I still call Y'll friends???

The conditions were the PITS> unbelievable and WONDERFULLLL>

lane

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Had to be an exhausting day; 42 fish, high winds, but the results...worth it.

Congratulations guys, now I know who I'm going to for pointers, for sure.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Thanks for the Congrats.

My Mother in Law has been in a fight with Ovarian Cancer for 2 1/2 years. She has been through many very hard treatments of late that have been very hard on her. On the way to the Captains Meeting Friday afternoon, my wife, Tonyacalled me and told me she was in an ambulance with her mother on the way to the emergency room. She told me her mother was disoriented and had shortness of breath, which could have been symtoms of a bloodclot in her lungs, which is somewhat common in cancer patients which would be life theatening. At that time I contacted Brad King and asked if he could be available to fish with Jimmy if I had to leave at any point in time before Saturday Morning. Brad being the good friend that he is, offered to not only be my replacement for the IFA Tournament, but to also be my point of contact if something happened with my mother in law on Saturday if I fished. I madethis very clear andplain at the time that I registered into the tournament at the registration table and gave the information to the girls at the table that Brad may be called in to replace me, but at the point that I was registering I was good to fish but that could change and Brad King is not only my point of contactas it would concern my Mother in Law, but Bradwould be in touch with them if anything happened in which I would be not able to fish the tournament.

My Mother in Law was dismissed from the hospital and diagnosed with a complications from some of the medications she has been perscribed which produced Asthma like symtoms. She is now home and resting somewhat well.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
By the Way.

Thanks for being there Brad. Both, Me and Jimmy really apprceciated you being there and ready to go.

Thanks Buddy.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts