Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in a small lease in Castleberry, hey do you know how I can post the pictures so you can see them when you open the topic, I got two morebucks I want to post, I killed them on the same lease.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
LILRAY (2/3/2010)I'm in a small lease in Castleberry, hey do you know how I can post the pictures so you can see them when you open the topic, I got two morebucks I want to post, I killed them on the same lease.
Click on the add topic box. When the box pops open , look in the middle of the top row and click on the little box with the mountains and the sun on it. Once that box pops open click "browse" to find your picture. Once you have found it, double click on it andthen click on the add image box at the bottom.

I hope this helps. I can't wait to see some more pictures.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Lil Ray its Bobby thats a fine buck right there buddy congrats Meagan said to tell you hello as well havent seen ya in a while, maybe on the river this summer.

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
That's a fine buck brother....CONGRATS!!!!

As fer posting pics, follow the link and you'll be able to edit and clean this post up and make the rest you do easier to read and look!!! Congrats again!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblFullMessage>http://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic167506-3-1.aspx?Highlight=posting+pic</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Bobby, long time no see, I bought a new boat so I'll be seeing you on the river in a few months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts