Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I log in, I often get logged out when I try to go to IMs. I log in again then may have to log in again when I go back to the main forums. I don't have this problem on other forums. Any suggestions? This can be maddening some days.

This has happened several times before for me on PFF.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Does the same thing for me.

Seems like everytime you want to do something different you have to log in to continue.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
This site uses multiple domain names. Its confusing I know, but thats how it is. So every time you log in, click the little "keep me logged in" thing and eventually you will be logged in to them all. Also, dont clear your cookies or you will have to start all over

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I?ve already logged in 3 times during this session. I think choppedliver had the answer.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
choppedliver is correct, the forum uses, last I checked 5 or 6 different domain names and will bounce between them. you have to log into each one as the forum bounces you between them and it will be compounded as he said if your not checking the "keep me logged on" button and if your setting delete the cookies at the end of each session or even if you have it set to delete themdaily.....

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
brnbser (1/26/2010)choppedliver is correct, the forum uses, last I checked 5 or 6 different domain names and will bounce between them. you have to log into each one as the forum bounces you between them and it will be compounded as he said if your not checking the "keep me logged on" button and if your setting delete the cookies at the end of each session or even if you have it set to delete themdaily.....
+1 What he said! I never have a problem until for some reason I clear my cookies out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts