Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many years fishing off shore im moving into the spear fishing phase. Looking for a few guys to hunt with. I bought a new 20' CC this year and it needs some blood in it. Mainly interested in the rigs. Any one who wants to go hit me up. I got the boat and the fuel just bring your gear / food ect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there,

Just seeing your posting and I've been looking for a freedive/spearing buddy. Definitely give me a call. I'm more flexible during the week but some weekends, as well. 561-385-9184. I'm in East Hill (Pensacola)

Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm always down to do some spearfishing! got into the sport when I was stationed in Hawaii and haven't been able to do a whole lot around here. let me know if you ever need a spot filled. I'm in crestview but will drive where ever to meet. text me (808)269-6224

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys thanks for responding! Ill be in touch. I'm thinking once this rain slows down and the water clarity around the rigs improves I will be putting some trips together. I'm thinking about making a face book page for this so we can all keep in the loop. Any one not on face book?

·
Registered
14 Posts
10-4 I’m on Facebook add me if you create it. John Richard my profile pic is me holding a wahoo. If you can’t find me just post the group name on here

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry this last few days flew by. I looked you up but no luck. I made a page called gulf coast spearos on Fb. If you get time look it up and ill add who ever wants in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Call or text me. 33four-35zero-zero066 Always looking for guys to spearfish with. I love it! I'm up in Dothan, Alabama but at the beach most every weekend. I can pitch in for gas and whatever else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts