Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angler's Outlet Bait & Tackle will be opening on Thursday, January 10 at the Pea Ridge Flea Market booth #29. This is a start up business which I will move to a different location when I am able to afford one on hwy 90 in Pace.

I want to stock items that YOU use, need and want so I need your input concerning what tackle you want.

It is my plan to be a FULL SERVICE tackle store (freshwater and saltwater). Right now I have in stock the basic Crappie, bass and inshore fishing tackle.

I look forward to meeting you.

Bill

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My plans are to be open 8 AM til noon, Thursday - Saturday until warm weather gets here (hopefully soon).

I still need input about baits that y'all want me to stock.

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

I still need input about baits that y'all want me to stock.

Unlike every other place in pace, If you would keep more thana couplepacks of 3" new penny gulp shrimpand other colorson the shelf you would have my business. Maybe alsoALL colors of stretch 25's and 30's. I live around the corner from the market and look forward to you opening.

·
Praedator
10,021 Posts
redlegs (1/7/2008)Save me from driving all over creation (Outcast, GBBandT, Half Hitch, Bass Pro): and you'll get my biz. Apparently not many have caught on to the fact that there are saltwater, inshore, nearshore, offshore fisherfolks in the Pace/Milton area.

Just sayin..
+1 one on that statement. I live in Milton and do not do much fishing over this way just because, I can't get bait/tackle on a reliable basis over here. I always end up dragging my boat to Pensacola, because I can stop by the B&T shop on my way out etc...

A place to get a reliable source of live shrimp would be great over here in Santa Rosa County.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe, I am currently also trying to get input concerning what tackle to carry. If you have a certain type of gulp that you use let me know by posting here or by PM'ing me.

thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts