Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my friend Brian went fishing this morning in Bayou Texar.WhenI got there it was discouraging to see that there was no water hardly in the bayou and it was to ruff to go into the bay so we threw some gold spoons and live bait and just anything that popped up in out heads to fish with but nothing would work!!

Then finally it calmed down out in the bay to where my 14 ft jon boat wouldnt get swamped so we went to the 3 mile brigde for about 2 hours and did the same thing there.We threw everything cut bait,live pin fish,dead finger mullet,gulp and everything else you can think of.

and all in all we ended up with 0 fish and 1 pelican!:hotsu:boo

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for the report. It takes a hearty soul to go out on mornings like today. At least you got to enjoy the bayin your boat. Better luck next time, as they say.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Ryan--

It was cold on the Mobile Delta this morning---im sure it was as cold over there. There also was no water when i put in---but only had to go 50 yds to deep water. The Mobile Delta is a pretty place---and to be able to see it with a large part of the water gone is something. The trout bite is strong right now and should be for a few more weeks--depending on the rain. Sorry you didnt catch anything today---but maybe tomorrow. BT66

1 - 4 of 4 Posts