Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had a baby and need some money. cobra fish'n dive for sale. 12'6"x36" stable enough to stand up and fish and paddle. color is white granite. rigged with lowrance x52 depthfinder and hobie kayak/fishfinder power kit. kayak is rigged with anchor trolley system and bungees on front and rear. comes with bending branches paddle and a spare paddle. 2 dry storage hatches with enough storage for rods up to 7'6" in length. 3 lb kayak anchor with float and 50' of anchor line and no tie anchor cleat. comes with yakima roof top kayak hauling kit. call me at 334-618-2691 or email me at [email protected] if interested. i can email pics if you would like to see kayak and accessories. located in dothan, alabama. local pickup or i will meet you in panama city or destin, florida. thanks for your interest. god bless.

dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey

thanks for the great response. kayak is sold. i have to admit i'm a little sad but once we get back on our feet a little more with the baby, i will be looking for another one. probably another fish'n dive(excellent kayak). take care.

dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts