Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Biloxi and just trying to see if anyone has seen or heard of any cobia yet. I know yall are getting close for the first one to hit the docks.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
None yet! I think it will be about 2 weeks before we see the first one hit the wood!

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
OBsession (3/4/2010)MY guess is the first one will be from the Pensacola Pier on March 7. Last year it was March 3 wasn't it?
Have you seen the difference in water temp and weather between this year and last year?

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,988 Posts
I can't believe nobody has called FOUL on this title yet... yes, I saw the question marks... right after my heart skipped a beat.

This has got to be moved to the Q & A section. Don't be posting this under reports! Some people on here have weak hearts :) :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
TEAMJOBSITE (3/4/2010)I live in Biloxi and just trying to see if anyone has seen or heard of any cobia yet. I know yall are getting close for the first one to hit the docks.
I live in Biloxi as well and a coworker went out 2 weeks ago and landed a cobia believe it or not. I assume it was one that stayed local for the winter.

·
Premium Member
11,157 Posts
Team Bloody Waters (3/4/2010)I heard they will be migrating to South America this year and will return pending the results of the next presidential election:moon
now that's funny. probably true too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
we caught 2 over 50 last year in the last week of Jan. out of Mississippi, but I hope the migrating fish move in soon because I'm hoping for a good year and maybe another cobia wars????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts