Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone do a cobia walk on charter? Who do you recomend and how much should I ex-pect to pay?

·
Praedator
9,926 Posts
bfish (19/04/2010)Does anyone do a cobia walk on charter? Who do you recomend and how much should I ex-pect to pay?
Get with Scott, (Litecatch) on here. He runs some walk ons I believe. Not sure on his cost though. But has been putting a hurting on the cobes recently.

Good luck.

·
Registered
13,336 Posts
Telum Pisces (19/04/2010)
bfish (19/04/2010)Does anyone do a cobia walk on charter? Who do you recomend and how much should I ex-pect to pay?
Get with Scott, (Litecatch) on here. He runs some walk ons I believe. Not sure on his cost though. But has been putting a hurting on the cobes recently.

Good luck.
Captain Scott Byrd aka Litecatch charges $100.00 per person. And he knows how to hunt them down.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
BananaTom (19/04/2010)
Telum Pisces (19/04/2010)

Good luck.
Captain Scott Byrd aka Litecatch charges $100.00 per person. And he knows how to hunt them down.
+1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts