·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OVER 7000 SQUARE FEET MANUFACTURING SPACE ALLOWS US TO WORK WHEN OTHERS CAN'T

WE OFFER THE BEST WARRANTEE IN THE INDUSTRY BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN BUILDING

SINCE1988. OTHERS CAN COPY WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED WHILE WORKING FOR US BUT IF

YOU WANT A TOWER DESIGNED BY THE ORIGINALS NOT A COPY OF OUR WORK THEN BRING

US THIER QUOTE AND WE WILL BEAT OR MATCH IT. WE WILL DRIVE FROM PANAMA CITY FL.

TO NEW ORLEANS LA. TO MEET WITH YOU ON YOUR BOAT FOR A CONTRACT PRICE.

:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag

·
Registered
2 Posts
Met Tim with Breeze Fabricators at the Florida fishing show in FWB on a Sunday. He as able to met me in Shalimarthe following Tuesday, I am having him install a Cobia tower on my 26ft ROBALO. Very happy with his professionalism and knowledge of what I wanted and how we could accomplish this at a very affordable and fair price. Can't wait to hit the Destin pass this Cobia season!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
They just built a T-Top for WayneO's 22 Pathfinder and it turned out AWESOME!! I have been trying to get him to put one on for 8 years!! Great job Tim!! Now we won't cook down there in the keys lobstering!!

·
me+bowtech=deer dead
667 Posts
id like an estimate on a t top without canvas, just the aluminum frame with four rod holders and an electronics box for a cape horn 17 ft with a large console

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id like an estimate on a t top without canvas, just the aluminum frame with four rod holders and an electronics box for a cape horn 17 ft with a large console

We are running a special on the t top for $1450. We don't make the e box ourselves but I think Orca is getting around $350. Search e bay for a better deal. Tim @ 554 6172
001.jpg

This is exactly what you would get!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Towers

Brad, call me on my cell. 554 6172. Also we have several towers going right now so its a good time to stop by for ideas even if you don't use us I will help you get what you want. Tim

·
Mines Bigger
2,647 Posts
I'll be calling you next week, spent my boat budget on electronics ( figured a tower wasn't a must for at least another month). Sorry I didn't call back, But I will be doing business with you when I get the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts