Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crappy News Network (aka CNN) in now questioning whether our illustrious "president" is actually doing enough to make the oil problem go away?

What has he done? Held meetings, requested reports, read statements, assigned a few talking heads (who" know nothing" like Sgt Schultz in Hogans Heros!), and ' oh yes, he went to a fund raising meeting for his Dem buddies.

Now 36 days later he is planning to go back to "see" the oil in the marshes? Hell all you have to do is look at the Crappy News Network and you can see what is happening! My guess is he won't get any oil on his hands or his expensive shoes while there. Might not even get off dry ground.

My suggestion is to turn Mr Nunguesser and his band of **** asses loose on the marshes to at least start some action to slow this mess in the marshes down and try to clean it up. These guys have a vested interest in keeping this mess out of more marshes! Let them start and hold BP's feet to the fire until they get this mess stopped, and then cleaned up!

Hell, James Carville is even second guessing the President???

The big question is,:

Is this Pres Obama's Katrina moment? Hell yes, the biggest difference is that this isn't affecting the poor masses of non working welfare drawing people who are sitting on their sofa not doing a damn thing. Let's bring these folks out into the marshes and let them help the hard working, tax paying business people, fishermen, and employees to clean this mess up! We are already paying them to sit on their asses, lets let them finally earn some of their money!

And that's how I really feel!!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
<span style="font-size: 9pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Why does this surprise anybody? We knew about this inexperienced, Chicago thug, "promise to nowhere", community organizer from way back. Some were fooled, some weren't........... Now his own party (on a dailey basis) is seeing the grave errors that they made for this country by backing him..... We ALL have to deal with it and suffer the consequences now.........<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">What should happen, is the Fed's (as much as I hate saying this) should take over the clean-up efforts, and bill BP for the expense.......... I say send 6,000 troops to the US south border, and turn the clean-up over to our Military.... This is a time when we need precise and organized hell bent to get the job done attitude...... So far all I?ve seen (if it wasn't so sad for all of us) would be almost comical......<o:p></o:p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts