Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn yall! I was just messen with tall tines it was just a friend to friend thing. I don't know why yall are freaking out. Im fucking 15 years old. Ive talked to half of yall about guns and shit. I think I was being pretty god damn serious

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
ean (8/13/2009)Damn yall! I was just messen with tall tines it was just a friend to friend thing. I don't know why yall are freaking out. Im fucking 15 years old. Ive talked to half of yall about guns and shit. I think I was being pretty god damn serious
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

·
Registered
179 Posts
ean (8/13/2009)Damn yall! I was just messen with tall tines it was just a friend to friend thing. I don't know why yall are freaking out. Im fucking 15 years old. Ive talked to half of yall about guns and shit. I think I was being pretty god damn serious
We can tell.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
ean, relaxman. yes, not everybody got the "joke." everyone puts their foot in their mouth once in a while. not a big deal. you actually had a good question that folks were responding to. i've had questions/not-so-awesome expreriences with cmere deer. so i was interested to read what others had to say. don't de-rail your own post brother.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Collard (8/14/2009)
fisheye48 (8/13/2009)
Collard (8/13/2009)I prefer hunting. Try it sometime.
so i guess chumming isnt fishing?
Good point, but I see those as different. I know in premise it's the same, but it seems different to me. Anyway, to each his own.
Do you hunt over greenfields? Or FOOD plots?

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey im sure yall allremember the reply from ean on the come here deer topic. well that was my forum but i was letting a friend use it for a couple days. when i got on earlier today and i saw it i about beat the crap out of him for it. so i made a new forum so people wouldnt be mad a me for his actions.

if we are cool please pmme back

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
tyler0421 (8/14/2009)
Collard (8/14/2009)
fisheye48 (8/13/2009)
Collard (8/13/2009)I prefer hunting. Try it sometime.
so i guess chumming isnt fishing?
Good point, but I see those as different. I know in premise it's the same, but it seems different to me. Anyway, to each his own.
Do you hunt over greenfields? Or FOOD plots?
Nope. I usually move around all over on public land and try to hunt trails and food sources. I don't have anything against baiting, and have done it myself. I've never had any luck with it, except does and yearlings and I just see it as a waste of time and money and it gets away from what hunting is. I like the satisfaction of scouting and finding the deer and then setting up on them. If I'm lucky I'll find an old wiley buck to try and outsmart him in his world. It's all about the matching of the wits, if you will. I'm just a traditionalist I guess. If they took away all the guns and compound bows and crossbows tomorrow I'd be happy with a longbow. I just like it as natural as you can get.

·
Registered
211 Posts
A buddy at the club bought about 4 gallons of the liquid it did nothin, didnt get one picture in two weeks then we fifured the rains had washed it away,i used deer cocaine and had good results,but not any better than pure white salt i got from the docks near my camp where they unload the salt barges.

·
Registered
376 Posts
We knew you weren't serious. Us adults just don't find that kind of adolescent humor THAT funny. Either positively contribute to the topic or if you are going to joke, make sure it's actually found humorous. Good luck in school this year!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Would NOT wasre my money on the crap again. Last year pored it on some corn and watched two bucks come out and sniff it and run off

21 - 31 of 31 Posts