Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

381 - 395 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Tricounty Hunting Club in Highland Home, AL has 1 openings for the 2020/2021 season. We had an guy unable to pay his dues and then disappear when we tried to contact him. I live in Niceville and it is approx a 2:15 drive for me.

Go here http://www.tricountyhuntingclub.org/tricounty-rules.pdf to read the rules and here Tricounty Hunting Club to fill out a contact form.

ATV/UTV is a requirement due to timber company rules of no vehicles on the property.
2400 acres, 24 members, 6pt or better, 3 doe limit per membership, summer and fall plots, shooting houses, ladder stand and tower blinds.

No hogs! Clubhouse included as well as Turkey for $1625. 2 Camper spots open for an additional fee per year.

** the most members I have seen in one day was this year at 17. The average is less than 10 people and this is over the 5 years I've been in the club.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking to join a Deer Hunting club in SW Alabama preferably within a hours drive of Central Baldwin County. I am looking for a well managed club that is interested in allowing bucks to get to a decent age before shooting. I would like for the hunter to land ratio to be at least 200 acres per hunter. My budget is $2000 for dues. Please text at 251-533-1920. Thanks!

·
Registered
495 Posts
One last bump before work days begin.

Tricounty Hunting Club in Highland Home, AL has 1 opening for the 2020/2021 season. I live in Niceville and it is approx a 2:15 drive for me.

Go here http://www.tricountyhuntingclub.org/tricounty-rules.pdf to read the rules and here Tricounty Hunting Club to fill out a contact form.

ATV/UTV is a requirement due to timber company rules of no vehicles on the property.
2400 acres, 24 members, 6pt or better, 3 doe limit per membership, summer and fall plots, shooting houses, ladder stand and tower blinds.

No hogs! Clubhouse included as well as Turkey for $1625. 2 Camper spots open for an additional fee per year.

** the most members I have seen in one day was this year at 17. The average is less than 10 people and this is over the 5 years I've been in the club.

Work days begin 29 Aug. After that, we typically cut off memberships until the next season.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I’m fascinated by the method some of your property’s are set up. Do most people in the south east hunt in clubs? If so what’s an average cost and the size verses number of hunters? I hunt Tx and SE Ok. and we hunt our own properties mostly but lease a couple places as well. I’m curious how the price compares.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Taking Reservations

River Pasture in Walnut Hill will have a few openings for the 2020-2021 hunting season, had a few on the waiting list that have not confirmed. Taking reservations for next season.

5400 acres, boarders Perdido River and Pineville Rd. Off Property camp with RV hookup, skinning shed, water and power. 20 members max, $2,750 first year, $2,500 per year after that.

Membership includes Spring Turkey Hunting

PM me or you can reach me at 850-281-5313
Hi, Norm McFadden in P'cola. Currently hunting in the McDavid area, looking for club for next season. Mainly enjoy bow hunting but also rifle hunt. Wound appreciate club detail and to have a visit if possible.
Thank you

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi, Norm McFadden in P'cola. Currently hunting in the McDavid area, looking for club for next season. Mainly enjoy bow hunting but also rifle hunt. Wound appreciate club detail and to have a visit if possible.
Thank you
Lost that phone, new number is 228-348-0608 we also started a Facebook page at River Pasture Hunting Club.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I’m thinking about leaving my hunting club due to some changes that are being made.

I’m looking for a mature buck only club with camper hook ups. I’m kinda done with 2.5 year old 8 points. I’d like it to be 4 hours or less from South Walton and I like Alabama. I have a good friend who is looking too. Both of us have schedules that keep us out of the woods more than most. We just want a property that has the least pressure as possible/mature deer and are willing to pay for that.

also if anyone knows of land for lease let me know! We might just get our own thing. I live in Walton and he lives in Mobile

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Looking for a Club or a Lease within an hour from Crestview.

My current Club near Lockhart/Florala has decided to reduce it's membership and I didn't make the cut. Looking for a Club or a lease within an hour's drive from Crestview with quality property, deer and members. I work hard year round, and enjoy predator hunting as well as deer hunting (archery, black powder, rifle and trying pistol). I also have experience as the Treasurer/Secretary for a Club, including Liability Insurance, membership lists/waiting lists and tracking dues.

Please respond or PM me of any openings or properties that may be available. Or feel free to reach me on my cell (813.363.1137),

thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a well managed club in Monroe County al. About an hour north of mobile. We have been managed for years for 8 pt outside the ears or better. We have 2200 acres and have 15 members max. Dues next year will be 1500$. We have a camp with all the fixings. Hot shower satellite tv etc. we have a 25 acre stocked lake that's included in the membership. We kill about 15 bucks a year on average. We have killed 4 in the last week. All stalk hunting. I don't know how many members we will need but usually 2 per year. Can text some pics of recent deer killed if you want. About 30 plots with houses. All terrain and tree sizes. Usually see 10 deer in patches per sitting. Family friendly but will have a drink in the evenings.
Can you text me at 1-850-261-6974? I am interested.

381 - 395 of 395 Posts