Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

361 - 380 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Let's Start One...

Sounds like most of us are on the same page, those of us wanting to join a club...let's band together and start a club. I don't have the thousands it takes on my own, but I bet together we could make an investment in all of our hunting futures. If interested let's talk about it.

-Derek

·
Registered
72 Posts
We should all start our own club. Looks like we have enough interested to lease some land...Seriously

I have been thinking the same thing! I am game but I live in Elberta area so I would prefer no more then 1 and a half drive from Pcola

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
448 Posts
Tricounty Hunting Club in Highland Home, AL has two openings for the 2020/2021 season. I live in Niceville and it is approx a 2:15 drive for me.

We are showing the club on 8 Feb.

Go here http://www.tricountyhuntingclub.org/tricounty-rules.pdf to read the rules and here http://www.tricountyhuntingclub.org/ to fill out a contact form.

ATV/UTV is a requirement due to timber company rules of no vehicles on the property.
2400 acres, 24 members, 6pt or better, 3 doe limit per member, summer and fall plots, shooting houses, ladder stand and tower blinds.

No hogs! Clubhouse included as well as Turkey for $1625. Maybe one camper spot opening up.

** the most members I have seen in one day was this year at 17. The average is less than 10 people and this is over the 5 years I've been in the club.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Taking Reservations

River Pasture in Walnut Hill will have a few openings for the 2020-2021 hunting season, had a few on the waiting list that have not confirmed. Taking reservations for next season.

5400 acres, boarders Perdido River and Pineville Rd. Off Property camp with RV hookup, skinning shed, water and power. 20 members max, $2,750 first year, $2,500 per year after that.

Membership includes Spring Turkey Hunting

PM me or you can reach me at 850-281-5313

·
Registered
448 Posts
Had a few people contact me that did not have an ATV/UTV, so I need to edit the post and put this up front.... ATV/UTV is a requirement due to timber company rules of no vehicles on the property.

Tricounty Hunting Club in Highland Home, AL has two openings for the 2020/2021 season. I live in Niceville and it is approx a 2:15 drive for me pulling my trailer and SxS.

Go here http://www.tricountyhuntingclub.org/tricounty-rules.pdf to read the rules and here http://www.tricountyhuntingclub.org/ to fill out a contact form.

2400 acres, 24 members, 6pt or better, 3 doe limit per membership, summer and fall plots, shooting houses, ladder stands and tower blinds.

No hogs! Clubhouse included as well as Turkey for $1625. Two camper spot opening up.

** the most members I have seen in one day was this year at 17. The average is less than 10 people and this is over the 5 years I've been in the club.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just moved back to Pace after retiring from the military. I am looking for a club that is family friendly for me and my 9 year old son. I would prefer to be within an hour and half away. I have an ATV and a small camper. I would like a club that focuses on quality harvest versus quantity. I love to bow hunt but I will be rifle hunting when my son is with me. I am open to Alabama or Florida. I am pretty flexible on budget depending on the quality of land being hunted.

I really enjoy a club that I can go to year round to do trail maintenance, put out cameras and let the family ride on the ATVs while I work/ scout.

I hope everyone has a good last week of the season.

·
Registered
75 Posts
River Pasture in Walnut Hill will have a few openings for the 2020-2021 hunting season, had a few on the waiting list that have not confirmed. Taking reservations for next season.

5400 acres, boarders Perdido River and Pineville Rd. Off Property camp with RV hookup, skinning shed, water and power. 20 members max, $2,750 first year, $2,500 per year after that.

Membership includes Spring Turkey Hunting
PM me or you can reach me at 850-281-5313

** Update** we will be accepting credit card payments in the very near future for full or partial payments.

Also, I have had several inquiries about the deer on property, I have attached a few photos of deer ive taken with my bow over the last few years.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Membership full

Our 2020-2021 membership is full.

Had a few people contact me that did not have an ATV/UTV, so I need to edit the post and put this up front.... ATV/UTV is a requirement due to timber company rules of no vehicles on the property.

Tricounty Hunting Club in Highland Home, AL has two openings for the 2020/2021 season. I live in Niceville and it is approx a 2:15 drive for me pulling my trailer and SxS.

2400 acres, 24 members, 6pt or better, 3 doe limit per membership, summer and fall plots, shooting houses, ladder stands and tower blinds.

No hogs! Clubhouse included as well as Turkey for $1625. Two camper spot opening up.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Just found out that the Landowner will NOT be renewing the lease on the Hunting Club I have been in for the last 15 years in Cantonment/Molino. I moved to Crestview last year, so I'm looking for a quality Hunting Club within about 45 minutes or an hour of Crestview. Prefer Florida, but would consider Alabama. I hunt all seasons (bow/muzzleloader/rifle) and servd as Treasurer for the last Club, so I'm comfortable with serving in that capacity, record-keeping, organizing work days and meetings, updating and distributing rules, etc. I am very passionate about hunting, and am fortunate to be able to work from home and set my own schedule, so I get to hunt most afternoons. Please PM me or text/call me at 813.363.137 to let me know what you got. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am looking for a hunting club to join in Baldwin, Monroe, Washington, Clarke, Conecuh, and Butler Counties, Alabama. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Just found out that the Landowner will NOT be renewing the lease on the Hunting Club I have been in for the last 15 years in Cantonment/Molino. I moved to Crestview last year, so I'm looking for a quality Hunting Club within about 45 minutes or an hour of Crestview. Prefer Florida, but would consider Alabama. I hunt all seasons (bow/muzzleloader/rifle) and servd as Treasurer for the last Club, so I'm comfortable with serving in that capacity, record-keeping, organizing work days and meetings, updating and distributing rules, etc. I am very passionate about hunting, and am fortunate to be able to work from home and set my own schedule, so I get to hunt most afternoons. Please PM me or text/call me at 813.363.137 to let me know what you got. Thanks in advance.
Nothing but crickets....heard there's a club near Wilkerson Bluff Rd. Znybody know the name or POC info for that one?

·
Alumacrafty
107 Posts
I met Robert earlier this year and I can assure you he is a stand up guy and this lease would be everything he described!
He may be a super great guy but no kids, wife or retirees. The tradition is hunting and family for most. It’s his land so he can do what he wants.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am looking for a hunting club to join in Baldwin, Monroe, Washington, Clarke, Conecuh, and Butler Counties, Alabama. Thanks in advance!
I guess I am a little early in looking for a club since most of the leases are not due to be paid yet. I hunt 2 different places less than 10 minutes from where I live and have hunted these place for many years now. I am just trying to see what maybe be out there in hunting club openings and if it may be something I would like to be apart of.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I guess I am a little early in looking for a club since most of the leases are not due to be paid yet. I hunt 2 different places less than 10 minutes from where I live and have hunted these place for many years now. I am just trying to see what maybe be out there in hunting club openings and if it may be something I would like to be apart of.
Actually you may be about a month late as most clubs have already shown the lease to prospective members so they have a good feel for summer plots and paying the lease. We filled all of our openings before the 2nd week of Mar and all dues are required NLT 1 May. If some one can't pay their due because of this COVID-19 nonsense, I'll repost openings here.

361 - 380 of 384 Posts