Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your club info, price, contact info etc...

If you're looking for a club, post your name, what and where you're looking for, price range, etc...

This will hopefully be made a sticky.

I will go first. Jonathan Allred, looking for a club in Alabama within 2.5-3.5 hours from Mobile, price is negotiable, preferably a club that has at least 80 acres per member, but would really like a good bit more than that. I am 20 years old and an able bodies individual. I am not the type that is going to bust the first spike that walks out, and I don't want to hunt with that type either. PM me for contact information.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I am looking for a club that is not brown and down or killing every doe that walks out. I am looking for any club south of Montgomery and North of 98. I am willing to spend more money for the right club.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm looking for a well managed Deer Club, more than willing to plant feilds build houses, clear trails, all in all do my part. Looking for something convient to Crestview. Mainly looking for somewhere to sit when im not dog hunting. PM with expected dues and location for my contact info.

·
Praedator
9,946 Posts
I am looking for a club that is managed to a certain extent (6pt or better). I am not a trophy hunter by any means. I am simply looking for a good safe club within one hr drive from Navarre where I can safely take my daughters hunting and they can see deer.

Preferably want a club where it's a sign out station and you are not locked in to one section only. I like options and not hunting the same stand over and over again. Looking to keep it under $1000 total out the door price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for club

I will be losing my 200 acre lease this year, sadly, and am in need of a new lease for the future.
I prefer 100+ acres per member and the freedom to plant my own food plots, hang my own stands and cameras and make my own trails.
I am very conservative, I only shoot bucks over 4 years old but I do manage the doe herd as needed.
Price is negotiable.
I would truly like something within 1 hour of Pensacola but that too can be negotiable.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a well managed club in Monroe County al. About an hour north of mobile. We have been managed for years for 8 pt outside the ears or better. We have 2200 acres and have 15 members max. Dues next year will be 1500$. We have a camp with all the fixings. Hot shower satellite tv etc. we have a 25 acre stocked lake that's included in the membership. We kill about 15 bucks a year on average. We have killed 4 in the last week. All stalk hunting. I don't know how many members we will need but usually 2 per year. Can text some pics of recent deer killed if you want. About 30 plots with houses. All terrain and tree sizes. Usually see 10 deer in patches per sitting. Family friendly but will have a drink in the evenings.

·
Registered
55 Posts
A buddy and I are looking for a well-managed club in the immediate surrounding area of Pensacola. We are experienced hunters and are willing to put in any work needed. We're ready to pay as soon as spots are open.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am pondering a lease outside Selmalia AL (Dallas County), not prairie dirt but about 1/2 mile from the river. This will be a SERIOUS trophy only club. No Uh-Oh's, no kids first deer, no wife/girlfriends first deer, none of that. Mature 4.5 or older that WILL BE shoulder mounted only deer. No guests first week or last two weeks (and extremely limited between). Two bucks per membership and all does to be killed off plots during December.

I am well aware this is not standard practice among clubs down here, but this is very good property and a managed deer herd. 1300 acres and a 4bedroom house. Lease is $15k per year, so I'm thinking 6-7 people at $2500 plus splitting house and planting costs. All plots will be planted in oats, wheat, clover, rape, turnips, etc. and will have a box and a two man ladder (for different wind directions). There will be one (and ONLY one) local member (somebody's gotta go by and check that the water heater hasn't exploded, etc every week or so).

Members will have year around use of the property for camping, light ATV riding, fishing trips, etc. There will be VERY limited family memberships available. I've been in clubs where a guy had two or three hunting age children as well as a wife and they all hunted separate, and in my opinion he got a whole lot more value fromo his membership than a single man. There will also be NO retired members, in order to be more equitable to the members who can only hunt the weekends.

Obviously this is not a freezer filler club, but one where someone with trigger restraint can have a chance at harvesting the bucks he lets walk, as presumably everybody else in the club will be too. If I get it I will start a thread on it and take PM's then.

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Do any members here have info on "Riverbend" hunting club located on Hwy 45 in either N. Mobile county or the county just north of there? I think the club is close to Citronelle. I've seen their camphouse and the many travel trailers parked there.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm looking for a family place or a place that I can take my 10yr son. He is getting into bow hunting this year as he got his first bow for Christmas. We also like to still hunt with rifle. I would like to hunt some but more for taking my son. Looking for something no more than 3 hours from Crestview, FL. Price range is negotiable. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Shane Lundien

·
Registered
205 Posts
Crestview Area

I am looking for a place to hunt with my 6 year old son. I have been on the fence for a while about getting a hunting lease and am finally ready to pull the trigger. I am looking for something long term. I am looking for something with Hogs, Turkey and Deer I prefer FL. I would like something with a camp house but not a must. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a well managed club in Monroe County al. About an hour north of mobile. We have been managed for years for 8 pt outside the ears or better. We have 2200 acres and have 15 members max. Dues next year will be 1500$. We have a camp with all the fixings. Hot shower satellite tv etc. we have a 25 acre stocked lake that's included in the membership. We kill about 15 bucks a year on average. We have killed 4 in the last week. All stalk hunting. I don't know how many members we will need but usually 2 per year. Can text some pics of recent deer killed if you want. About 30 plots with houses. All terrain and tree sizes. Usually see 10 deer in patches per sitting. Family friendly but will have a drink in the evenings.
reel trouble you have a message

·
kody gibson
70 Posts
I am looking for a club in florida preferably under $750 a year! I live in cantonment so I want to stay in Florida due to the cost of an Alabama license! Im 18 and will work my butt off! Please pm me on here or text me and let me know what you have or if you have any contact info! 8505543359

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looking to join a club. preferably Florida. I do have 2 nephews who I take hunting regularly. Would like somewhere that allows a few guest visits per year since I sometimes like for my brother to go as well. The kids would obviously sit with me (one per hunting trip).

·
Mulletman
37 Posts
me and a friend of mine are looking for a club close to montgomery i hunt in rockford alabama now but looking for a club or land to lease for a couple members bow hunt only willing to spend 1000 a piece and 8 pt or better

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I am pondering a lease outside Selmalia AL (Dallas County), not prairie dirt but about 1/2 mile from the river. This will be a SERIOUS trophy only club. No Uh-Oh's, no kids first deer, no wife/girlfriends first deer, none of that. Mature 4.5 or older that WILL BE shoulder mounted only deer. No guests first week or last two weeks (and extremely limited between). Two bucks per membership and all does to be killed off plots during December.

I am well aware this is not standard practice among clubs down here, but this is very good property and a managed deer herd. 1300 acres and a 4bedroom house. Lease is $15k per year, so I'm thinking 6-7 people at $2500 plus splitting house and planting costs. All plots will be planted in oats, wheat, clover, rape, turnips, etc. and will have a box and a two man ladder (for different wind directions). There will be one (and ONLY one) local member (somebody's gotta go by and check that the water heater hasn't exploded, etc every week or so).

Members will have year around use of the property for camping, light ATV riding, fishing trips, etc. There will be VERY limited family memberships available. I've been in clubs where a guy had two or three hunting age children as well as a wife and they all hunted separate, and in my opinion he got a whole lot more value fromo his membership than a single man. There will also be NO retired members, in order to be more equitable to the members who can only hunt the weekends.

Obviously this is not a freezer filler club, but one where someone with trigger restraint can have a chance at harvesting the bucks he lets walk, as presumably everybody else in the club will be too. If I get it I will start a thread on it and take PM's then.
I met Robert earlier this year and I can assure you he is a stand up guy and this lease would be everything he described!

·
Mulletman
37 Posts
Me and a buddy are mine are looking for a club or land for lease just a couple members and want BOW HUNT ONLY 8 PT OR BETTER near montgomery or somewhere in alabama we hunt in rockford now... willing to pay up to 1000

·
Registered
97 Posts
We may be looking for one or two for the upcoming season. 1500 acres with adjacent camp property. North Monroe county in the Red Hills area between Beatrice and Franklin. We have good numbers of deer with some nice bucks killed every year, not record book, but nice. Plenty of hogs, some turkey but I think most of them are gay. Membership dues vary depending on number of members, $1300-1500, but we have a maximum membership of 13. 2 hr drive from Mobile.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'm looking to help your club manage their predator population. I do not hunt deer or turkey and only engage in predator patrol between those seasons. I currently perform this service on several leases in south and central alabama and in a normal year I eliminate upwards of 50 coyotes and 10 bobcats. I also regularly control several cattle and goat ranches up around the Demopolis area. You can contact me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 384 Posts