Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
4,057 Posts
Jason (12/11/2007)
fishn4real (12/11/2007)
SPECKDECK (12/11/2007)Maybe you could just cop a squat in the middle of your field and produce a nice steamy turd lick!!!
Seriously, I have opened the door to a hunting house and peed out the back and the deer never flinched. They get conditioned to humans. Does do anyway. Wouldn't try it with a rack in the field!
If that is true, why do deer run like %^&() when they hear humans; or when a human and deer are in sight of each other, all the human sees of the deer is the white flag.:banghead Yeah, they are conditioned all right.

Here are a couple of other mythes: Deer don't mind cigarette smoke - because the Marlboro man lives in the woods with them.

Deer love the smell of fresh brewed coffee; and the smell of burps and <U>released intestinal gases</U>.
I pissed in it just fer kicks and the buck went crazy...
that's hysterical. now if i can just figure out if you're being serious or not, that way i can try it in a few days...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.