Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever hear of "baiting with clorox" for whitetails? My friend and I have found some pictures of deer on another forum and in the background there are clorox bottles? People comment jokingly that they must be baiting?

Is that all this is, a joke or has anyone heard of this before?

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So here is the recipe that I am finding...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clorox stump recipe:

One large stump, preferable one that has started to decay(rot).
One Gallon jug of clorox, any brand.
One full bladder.

On a dark night in early september approach the stump from a northernly direction. Remove the cap from the jug of clorox and began pouring the clorox onto the center of the top of the stump. While softly chanting, "gonna get a bigun, gonna get a biggun" circle the stump while continuing to pour the clorox on its edges. When the jug is empty say 3 "hail Mary's", unzip your fly and releave the full bladder diretly onto the stump. Once completed, slowly take a couple of steps backwards then run like hell before they get there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the link to the forum...
http://www.aldeer.com/al_ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000697

Not making this up though. Just sounds weird to me.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The method is funny as all get out but there are a bunch of people that are commenting about it on that other forum.

Any truth that you guys have heard or just something else?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.