Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing some spring cleaning. Cheap or Free<UL><LI>Kobalt 10 Inch Compound SLIDING Miter Saw.Cuts boards up to 12 inches wide.Fence was broken, welded back together, but still not quite straight. Cuts fine though. Only two years old, paid $200 new. $30</LI><LI>Old Fridge side by side fridge. Works great, just uglyhas rust on bottom. Great beer fridge. Ice maker creates a prodigious amount of ice cubes. $30</LI><LI>Life preservers, old orange style , I think they are the highest class rating for offshore whatever that is, free</LI><LI>Large piece of plywood covered with carpet for saving your wall when mounting a dart board, free</LI><LI>Football and Soccer ball, free</LI><LI>Old fold up fabric/steel camp chair, some mildew and a little bit of a rust. still works. free</LI><LI>Old metal exterior door, has some damage at bottom , surface rust. Sand it and prime itand useon a shed orhunting cabin orshooting house,etc,free</LI><LI>Curtain Rod, free</LI><LI>Pool float, looks like a killer whale, free</LI>[/list]

First come, first serve, must come get within 24 hrs of you claimingor it goes to the next in line. I want this stuff GONE!

I am in Northeast Pensacola near Cordova Mall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts