Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving soon and looking to clean out the mancave and house of some items. There are too many pics to take and too much of a PIA trying to do it from a tablet. so if you want a pic of the item send me your number in a pm and i will text you a picture after work.

1. Futon, black and very comfy (esp when old lady is mad at ya) hardly used as its in the sitting room where no one is allowed to sit. $200 OBO

2.Bar height small table with folding sides (about 5 feet long and 2 wide with sides down) and two bar height chairs. $100 OBO

3. Bar grade kegerator, runs/works great cosmetic is not so much on the top. one CO2 (filled) and tap. Standard american Sanky on it. retails for 1500, will take $200 due to cosmetic and age.

4. Climbing ropes, whipped at 300' both static and dynamic with log books $150 per rope

5. ******* for climbing, some brand new others used $ 10 each

6. Penn international 50 single speed. clicker is soft but works, spun with 150# Metered braid fished less than 20 times. no box. $300 OBO

7. Penn International 975 LD spun with Power Pro, forget test# (20#or better for sure) . Fished twice, have box. $250 OBO

8. a few rods will list later tonight and a few reels.

9. a box of older reels, mostly mitchell 300's in various states, $50 for the box

10. Murry Ross Custom shaped for me long board 9'4 2 3/4 with custom design. one ding in the bottom the night i got it never got wet, murry repaired it himself after making fun of me. One pressure spot on top when i went to a knee. Board has leash and heavy wax coat (what can i say). will trade for a nice SUP with paddle or $900 OBO.

11. a Bunch of multiple size coolers.

12. 55 Gal sealable plastic drum. (I used for storing hurricane potable water)

As time gets closer there will be more.

Cash prefered but....

ITEMS I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR:
YETI COOLER
Shimano Terez (green)
Key Largo (pink for wife) 7'6"
Guns

-TRP

1 - 2 of 2 Posts