Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in the business for 13 years and I canassure you I am the best in the business... If I can be of any assistance to anyone out there on the forum I would be glad to answer any questions you might have in regards to the care of your boat. If you just dont feel like dealing with your boat,then this is what I am here for...If I can help please contact me at 850-982-0142(Jimmy). Feel free to call me about prices and remember I come to you....Clean Ride. References available upon request.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to thank the forum for a great network.....Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to anybody in regards too boat care! Contact Jimmy (850-982-0142)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Chris haven't seen you in a while, you know I'm trying to kill that big buck. Amy has been successful at her first eight pt. and a doe but I'm just the teacher that has created a monster, what you do she loves pulling the trigger on anything that comes in her path...Just like fishing, you cant get her off the water, see loves it. Every time see has pulled the trigger she just giggles. Thanks for the plug on my business.....I will do the same...Spring is coming soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts