Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't get these in the previous post so here's the info & pictures of the wheels and tires.

4 - Yokohama Mdl S306, low profile tires, P245/60R16 mounted on Pontiac T/A wheels. The tires have approxmately 4K miles on them. They were on my 1970 Chevelle SS454 when I bought itand we all know that Cragers are the only way to fly on that car is on Cragers) $400.00

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK...I'mflattered:) Here's a couple of the Chevelle and of the Chevelle and my business partner's GTO. We don't drive them home at the sme time anymore, something happens to uswhen these two cars are side by side going downthehighway.We decided it's either don't drive them on the road together or always carry bail money:( I need to get the stripes back on the hood...soon!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
So tell us............................................Which one wins???

Two Sweet Rides for sure.............

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the chevelle dynoed at 429.3 hp...I tease Mike by telling him I haven't needed the .3hp yet:) The store is located in the Breeze Plaza, US98 & Oriole Beach Rd., across the highway from the old Barnhill's restaurant.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Chevelle is pretty much now as it was when I bought it, except or the wheels and tires. The paint job is 10 years old and will need to be re-done. The car is currently in my garage with the interior out. I'm restoring the dash and all components. When I repaint it, I'll get black SS stripes back on the hood and trunk lid.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Those are a couple of sweet rides I envy you both! <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Sorry but I'm an old goat that prefers the goats, 68'/69' converts my favorite. <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>The nice thing is that there are many good aftermarket suppliers out there for the muscle cars.<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Too bad I can't say the same for the old Lead Sleds. A D.A.R.N. hit my 1975 Grandville Convert. 3 years ago & I'm still trying to find "reasonably priced" body parts for it. <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Those are a couple of bad azz rides.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
GTOs and Chevelles are my two all time favorites, and 67 is my favorite for the GTO! Awesome pair!

I somehow survived owning a 66 GTO from age 15 to 19, but looking back I not sure how I'm still in one piece! I went through four short blocks, three Muncie 4speeds, two clutches, and two rear ends until my college days shut down my time and wallet...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts