Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

HOLY SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I WANT ONE!!!! I been tryin to figure out an over under gun so you got a second shot...but damng Brandy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you was gettin me sumtin nice for christmas besides a new Tohatsu lower unit!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first thing clay would do is strap one of those pumped up 108s on it with all powerheads!

·
eating tasty
3,794 Posts
its all about the spearing... i don't even want to go offshore without gettin in... i hardly fish with a rod and reel anymore unless its in the bay

·
Registered
9,814 Posts
I wouldn't get overexcited about it. The accuracy and especially the range of such a short gun would be limited to about four feet if that. Plus when you shoot the first one off the air would scare anything in the area away. And the fish if hit would swim away with the first shaft unless it was a kill shot. Stick with a good band gun or closed system pneumatic gun.

·
Registered
224 Posts
That crazy! Clay and a few of us were talking about something along those lines a few weeks ago while sittin around Dk's house!!!!

Damn it clay...they beat us to it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think with those open pneumatics you would actually throw the spears off course... fun looking idea.. but doubtful in effectiveness.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts