Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was talking to a buddie of mine the other day and he mentioned going out to the clay pit next to steel bridge off east gate road and was asking me if it were ok to shoot in the pit?

i heard from one fella that it was ok aslong as youre useing common scense but im not wanting to tote my guns anywhere there not welcome and get into a pickle. so my question is does anyone know who owns the land so i could get permission for them for myself and my buddie or is it part of the springhill sports men club?

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Land on both sides is hunting club...members usually don't take kindly to trespasser especially since kids are always pulling their gates down....:doh:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought it would be part of the hunting club since they have that large spread with the shooting houses ect. and i drove down to the bride today and seen some kids on their atv and noticed someone had cut 3-4 pines down and caused them to block a trail to the pit....

but im glad to know its a members only spot so i dont get in a jam and my buddie doesnt go back and get into trouble for tresspassing

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
I'm fixing to be outta pocket fer bout a week but when I get back you are welcome to come to my place to throw some lead....0 yards to 350 yards....I always invite folks but living out where I do not many people wanna pack a lunch:doh:letsdrink I live bout 5 minutes north of Karrick Lake before you hit the bama line....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts