Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is an annual pass and where/who to you go to pay to launch for Bayou Texar (sp). I was there over the weekend and paid the $5.00 but would like to get an annual pass.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I think its City hall 3rd floor, its 25 bucks for city ppl and 75 if you live in the county..Its the Big Brown building across from the water..

·
Registered
461 Posts
I think all they need is your D.L. for the permit.

I put mine on small piece of an old election sign and place it on my dashboard, That way i can use it for either of my boats on any vehicle.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wife picked up the permit today. The lady at City Hall said to place the permit on the trailer tounge (someplace where it wouldn't get wet). That doesn't make a lot of sense after all you back the trailer into the water. :doh Anyway just wanted to say thanks PFF'ers for your help. Keep those line wet.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
They told me the same thing last yr.. I told them, that sometimes I have more then one boat and I was'nt buying more then one permit for the Big Fee.. She said then I guess you can stick it on ur backwindsheild.. Well I just put it on my Toolbox on the truck, its stayed there for the yr with no problems..

·
Registered
474 Posts
I agree with the windshield. I didnt even stick mine to anything I just placed it on the dash when I had the truck at the launch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts