Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Somebody better jump on this.

In summer time down here, my Chum Churn doubles my catch. I wouldn't fish without it. In fact, I have 2 and don't even have an offshore boat. They are definitely not for sale, though.

Dang shame that the company went out of business. Folks these days are too lazy to work at catching fish. They'd rather rely on technology and store bought GPS numbers to get them by.

I haven't fished out of P'cola since 1974 and I'll guarantee I can set up there this summer and catch a boat load of fish about any day and never leave the pass. (If I have a Chum Churn and a cast net to catch bait for the churn.)

Chum Churn, don't leave the dock without it.

·
Gig'em
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In summer time down here, my Chum Churn doubles my catch. I wouldn't fish without it. In fact, I have 2 and don't even have an offshore boat. They are definitely not for sale, though.

Dang shame that the company went out of business. Folks these days are too lazy to work at catching fish. They'd rather rely on technology and store bought GPS numbers to get them by.

I haven't fished out of P'cola since 1974 and I'll guarantee I can set up there this summer and catch a boat load of fish about any day and never leave the pass. (If I have a Chum Churn and a cast net to catch bait for the churn.)

Chum Churn, don't leave the dock without it.
There ya go^^ What Capt Ken said....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sold! I can pick it up tomorrow or even tonight if need be. Been looking for one of these for quite a while now, can't wait. When/where can I meet you?

Jacob
(385)200-2328

·
Registered
249 Posts
Anyone else have one to sell, I'll buy it. I have bought and lost two in the past. I even thought about making my own, but not sure if I could find or make all of the parts. Send me a personal note if you have one for sell. Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts