Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as you all know I have not fished much this year because of a lot of family stuff. (I guessd I am getting behind) I have always given some number thatwere good that most people could reach. I am not going to be able to do that this year but will work on next year!

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
That's fine James, And I want to thank you from the past years. :angel

Got some bad news yesterday that has me concerned. With the price of gas the #'s will have to be within 10 miles anyway..... LOL.........

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know whats funny, Most of the people on this forum have no idea what I am talking about. (Christmas Numbers) I have done it for the last four years, and this is the first not to.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dang James, I always look for those numbers at Christmas time. Well thanks for the numbers in the past. If you'd like you could always pm me with some.LOL Tony in Opelika Al.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Thats okay James,we like ya just the same. How bout a cold one down at the Oar house instead:letsdrink

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got it and I will buy, but if I have to log in everytime someone pm's me, I am not going to read much! Once you have logged in you should be there? CHRIS?

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Stand by for PM transmission!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts