Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a post earlier By a member and thought if many on this forum would do the same by giving something that we may not use and keep around that we take for granted that a less fortunate family or child would not be able to have this Christmas. I feel fortunate that I am able to browse this forum regularly and I am also fortunate to own a boat and fish often and browse this forum and discuss with other great people that enjoy similar hobbies. I have met several people from the forum and seen many acts of kindness and thought that we all can make a difference this season. Another enjoyment of mine is Playing the Guitar. I would like to offer My first Guitar the one I learned to play on up to a family that has a child that would love and is truly interested in learning how to play and hopefully a gift that will teach a lesson that they will have for the rest of their life. Please PM me and I will gladly pass this on to someone who is in need. I do not want to give this to someone looking for a free handout but someone who is down on their luck and unable to give a child something that they would normally not be able to this year. I hope to start a long Thread of others that may follow in Telum Pisces example and pass on a Christmas gift. Thank you PFF comunity I am in Niceville But I know We can get this to the family in need anywhere.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,322 Posts
Wow. That's very generous of you. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Super Moderator
29,527 Posts
That's great of ya....I like angel tree kids, or should I say my ole lady likes to shop fer em especially if it's fer a little girl!!! I would pray that everyone that can, would help another in need....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts