Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know It's Early But I Just wanted too Let Everyone Know I will be Doing This again Every Year , I Have One Forum Member willing To make 2 Custom Rod's {Devildog83} and Another Forum Member willing to Buy Reels For the Rod's {BullShark} and I will Be Putting Together a Combo MySelf For the Secret Santa at Christmas Time We Did Very Well Last Year and I Hope It's even Better This Year!! It's for Familys that Might not Have the Money to Buy a Nice Combo for their Kids to fish with,I Know we are dealing with this [email protected]@@ In the Gulf But It's for the Kid's So If You Can Help Out !! Thank You!!!! Dwayne

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let all Members Know It Doesn,t have to be Brand New,I Just wanted to mention The Generosity of a Few Members I'Have Had The Pleasure to Meet.Thanks James & Porter!!!if you Have a Rod and Reel that just Sit's in the Garage that will do fine I will be Getting with All Local Tackle Shop's to see If They will be a Drop Off Spot for whatever you may want to donate,for the Cause and what We Can't Give away Here They Will Go To Local Church's !!! Thanks Again Dwayne!!! And I want to Thank Everyone That Helped Out Last Year Thanks People!!!:toast

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW Thanks Sky, Just wanted to get a Jump This Year I waited to the Last Minute last year!!! I'll Keep In Touch!! Thanks Dwayne:toast

1 - 4 of 4 Posts